A Seasonal Start in Chalk Pastels: Fall contains six tutorials for beginning or continuing art lessons in the chalk pastel medium.
Encouragement for getting started with chalk pastels plus a simple supply list
- pumpkin patch
- caramel apple
- little owl in the tree
BONUS –> classic apple or pumpkin tutorial
One Minute Apple Art Tutorial – Video Demonstration of How Quick, Fun and Successful Chalk Pastels Are!
Simple Art Supplies
No lengthy, expensive supply list! Just add:
(1) chalk pastels
- Get started in chalk pastel art with these six starter tutorials to show you what a joy it is!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Supplement your seasonal unit studies
- For sketching in nature journals
- Create a spark of interest in your students!
- Try a new medium – chalk pastels!
- Grow a love of art with tutorials that are successful in a short amount of time
Nana’s Chalk Pastel tutorials have become one of our favorite weekly activities. There are literally squeals of delight when I announce we’re having an ‘Art Morning.’ And while my children absolutely adore the pastel tutorials, they are the perfect art supplement for me as the teacher/mother: there is minimal prep and planning, the tutorials are thorough, and the process is just plain fun. My children and I are making wonderful memories over chalk pastels. Thank you, Nana! ~ Lauren Hill, Mama’s Learning Corner